Golden Leopard 5" Lifestyle Shorts
Golden Leopard is for the wild and strong woman - who feels confident, strong and unstoppable. We love this print so much and it is sure to be your new go to pair of shorts this summer.
The golden leopard print is available in 5" Lifestyle Shorts and 2.5" Liberte Mid Rise Shorts. We have also picked up this graphic and created matching Wild and Strong tanks and t-shirts so check them out for a complete outfit of the day!
Our Lifestyle shorts have a high rise and 5" inseam to give that little bit extra coverage. We have also added pockets for your phone, keys or other essentials. These are the perfect shorts to fit your lifestyle and will take you from the gym to home and out and about.
They have been made for an active lifestyle, they won't roll or move. The fabric is 100% squat proof (so NOT see through) which gives you peace of mind when you are training and you never have to be worried about showing more than you want.
Right now we are also offering FREE US returns on all shorts. If you want to return for any reason then we will provide a prepaid return shipping label. Try them on, make sure they fit. Just don't sweat or train in them.
- High rise
- 5" inseam
- Pockets on both sides that can fit phone or essentials you need to carry
- There is NO silicone strip on the leg seams
- Fabric is 70% polyester/30% spandex
- 100% squat proof
- Single layer of fabric
- Square lined gusset (crotch)
- No tags
- Gold printed logo on back waistband
Sizing for our Golden Leopard 5" shorts is true to size.
Model is 5'3" and 150# and is wearing a Medium.
If you have specific questions about sizing you can email Nicole at email@example.com or DM us via IG/FB and I will do my best to answer specific questions you have.
- Free shipping to USA for orders over $60
- For any orders under $60 shipping is flat rate of $5.75 to US
- Free shipping for orders over $120
- For orders under $120 shipping cost is $20 to Canada and $30 to other countries
- Some countries charge import duties and fees on orders, the buyer is responsible for paying any specific import duties and fees.