We know working out sizing for a new product or a new brand you have never tried before can be tricky. We have tried to provide detailed sizing information. Below is a size chart. We have also provided a table below that has the actual dimensions of our shorts - laid flat and unstretched. If you have a favorite pair of shorts in your wardrobe you can measure and compare them.
Our shorts fabric is 82% poly/18% spandex - it is a little thicker and more compressive than some other shorts brands in the market.
We love this fabric as it has a soft feel but is 100% squat proof and designed to keep your booty secure. As it is a little thicker, it is also a little tighter and more compressive which means if you are in between sizes you may want to size up.
Model is 5'3" and 150# (68kg) and is wearing a Medium.
If you have specific questions about sizing you can email Nicole at email@example.com or DM us via IG/FB and I will do my best to answer specific questions you have.
Liberte Shorts Measurements
Measurements are with shorts laid flat and as shown in picture below.
- Measure the circumference of the knee at the knee cap with the knee bent or flexed. Select your size from the chart below
- If you are in between two sizes we would generally recommend sizing down
- Knee sleeves are 26cm (10.25") long at the front and 22cm (8.75") at the back
- Still not sure? Read our more detailed blog post about fit & sizing here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer any specific questions you have.
- Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf. Select your size from the chart below
- If you are in between two sizes we would generally recommend sizing up
Tank - Racerback Crop Tank
- Bella + Canvas Racerback Crop Tanks run slightly small
- If you are in between sizes you may want to size up
- In table above, length is measured from shoulder to finished hem. Width is measured below armhole, relaxed
- Our headbands are fully adjustable and will fit most toddlers to adult
- The elastic portion at the back of the headband has a slide adjustment
- In the smallest position unstretched the circumference is approx 19.5" or 49.5cm
- In the largest, fully extended position the unstretched circumference is approx 22.5" or 57cm
- Fully extended and stretched the circumference is approx 26.5" or 68cm