Please refer to particular product pages for size guides on shorts as we have made some changes to shorts sizing based on customer feedback. Some of first releases did run small but we have adjusted sizing so newer releases are more true to size. The new size chart is show below.
- Measure the circumference of the knee at the knee cap with the knee bent or flexed. Select your size from the chart below
- If you are in between two sizes we would generally recommend sizing down
- Knee sleeves are 26cm (10.25") long at the front and 22cm (8.75") at the back
- Still not sure? Read our more detailed blog post about fit & sizing here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer any specific questions you have.
- Wrist wraps are all one size
- Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf. Select your size from the chart below
- If you are in between two sizes we would generally recommend sizing up
- Our headbands are fully adjustable and will fit most toddlers to adult
- The elastic portion at the back of the headband has a slide adjustment
- In the smallest position unstretched the circumference is approx 19.5" or 49.5cm
- In the largest, fully extended position the unstretched circumference is approx 22.5" or 57cm
- Fully extended and stretched the circumference is approx 26.5" or 68cm