Shorts & Leggings
Please refer to particular product pages for size guides on shorts and leggings as we do find there can be some slight differences based on fabric - solids do run a little bigger than prints for example. The general size chart is show below.
- Measure the circumference of the knee at the knee cap with the knee bent or flexed. Select your size from the chart below
- If you are in between two sizes we would generally recommend sizing down
- Knee sleeves are 26cm (10.25") long at the front and 22cm (8.75") at the back
- Still not sure? Read our more detailed blog post about fit & sizing here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer any specific questions you have.
- Wrist wraps are all one size
- Measure the circumference of the widest part of your calf. Select your size from the chart below
- If you are in between two sizes we would generally recommend sizing up
- Our headbands are fully adjustable and will fit most toddlers to adult
- The elastic portion at the back of the headband has a slide adjustment
- In the smallest position unstretched the circumference is approx 19.5" or 49.5cm
- In the largest, fully extended position the unstretched circumference is approx 22.5" or 57cm
- Fully extended and stretched the circumference is approx 26.5" or 68cm